/ Privacy statement Miss Green
Miss Green v.o.f. (hereafter: “Miss Green”) considers the protection of your privacy and safety very important. In order to further our mission to makes this world a fairer and more sustainable place we do have to process your data. Your data is used to process your orders, manage your account and and to keep you informed on our mission and to deliver the best customer service.
In this Privacy Declaration we set out what we do with your data. If you have questions about this declaration you can contact us via info(@)miss-green.nl
When you visit this website, place an order, subscribe for the newsletter, ask us a question or participate in a contest or survey on this website, we process your personal data like your name, address, bank and/or payment details and communication history, as in phonecalls, emails, browsing and social media contacts. Miss Green will use these data for the following purposes:
• to provide and invoice our services;
• to process your order and to inform you on its progress;
• to provide you with information on Miss Green products and activities;
• we send you a monthly Love Life Email to inspire and help towards a fair and sustainable lifestyle;
• to provide information to third parties if this is necessary for them to be able to perform their work for Miss Green or by virtue of any legal obligations;
• to answer any questions you may have;
• Finally, we record information (among other things the IP address used) for composing user statistics and for securing the website
For the purpose of the delivery of a good service to you, analyzing the browse history and purchase history for marketing purposes, your data can be stored on third parties servers. Those third parties store and process your data under instructions of Miss Green.
Miss Green works with the following third parties: Google Analytics for anonymous website usage statistics, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for easy login access and/or communication via social media, Klaviyo for Email and marketing communication, Buildnet for web development and hosting, Promese, TPG and DPD for order processing and shipments, Exact software for bookkeeping, and Adyen, ideal, sofort banking, credit card companies and Paypal for transactions. All contacts with third parties are protected by passwords and https connections. For the Privacy Declarations of these parties we refer you to the websites of these parties.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE DATA
This depends on the type of data. We store Purchase History for 10 years on our own servers as some of our products have such longevity. We store marketing information connected to your email address as long as you decide to receive these emails.
When you unsubscribe from one of our emails you will be unsubscribed from all our emails. Every three months we delete all unsubscribed profiles and all non-anonimous data. We anonimise (if not already anonimous) the connected data that we need for the fuctioning of our systems. After which this data cannot be connected to you.
If you make a direct request to us to delete your account and connected data, outside of our own planned deletions, we will delete your data and anonimise (if not already anonimous) data that we need for the fuctioning of our systems. We will keep a registration of our deletion in order to prove our compliance with the GDPR. Tob e clear in this case we keep one not-anonimous record connected to you, being the record of deletion of your profile.
By accessing our websites, purchasing in our store or subscribing to our newsletter you have granted us permission to process your data. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information sent by Miss Green, please send an e-mail to: info(@)miss-green.nl. But preferred option is to unsubscribe to our newsletter. Your data will be removed within three months. You can also send a request on paper to: Miss Green v.o.f., Hendrik Figeeweg 3F, 2031 BJ Haarlem, The Netherlands.
• If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us via email. We will remove your data within 48 hours. If you do request you lose your rights of return or reclamation on products you purchased, as we cannot verify your purchase anymore.
• You have the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenyou have an accopunt, you can access, update or of your Personal Purchase Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. If you choose to do so we will delete your data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• You have the right to complain about our processing of your data with the legislator, in The Netherlands that would be The Autoriteit Persoon Gegevens. But we ask you to contact us before you do, as we are in the habit of always finding a reasonable solution when disagreements occur.
• Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
SECURING PERSONAL DATA
Miss Green has taken measures for an appropriate degree and method of securing personal data. Therefore, Miss Green transmits safely between your computer and our server via the Secure Socket Layer Protocol (https). When Miss Green communicates with third parties Miss Green also uses the https protocol.
MISS GREEN AND OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy statement may be changed as a result of any adjustments and/or changes to the website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.
Miss Green v.o.f. International B.V.
Hendrik Figeeweg 3F
2031 BJ Haarlem